In a September 2012 post on this blog, I said that Republican governors should be expanding their Medicaid programs under Obamacare. I argued that Republicans have long called for state block grants and the flexibility to run their own Medicaid programs in what are the state "laboratories of democracy."
I made the point that, given the then recent Supreme Court decision enabling states to opt
Post Top Ad
Monday, April 14, 2014
Home
Unlabelled
Virginia Should Take the Obamacare Medicaid Expansion Money and So Should All Republican States
Virginia Should Take the Obamacare Medicaid Expansion Money and So Should All Republican States
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Post Top Ad
Author Details
Templatesyard is a blogger resources site is a provider of high quality blogger template with premium looking layout and robust design. The main mission of templatesyard is to provide the best quality blogger templates which are professionally designed and perfectlly seo optimized to deliver best result for your blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment