That's what I wondered when I got this postcard; presumably sent to lots of people who live in Maryland:
In it, (click on card to enlarge) Maryland Blue Cross is telling me that; "I am invited to obtain a [health] plan right now with rates that may be significantly lower than reform-compliant plans [their emphasis]."
Are they suggesting there is rate shock coming?
I was surprised to get this
Post Top Ad
Monday, September 16, 2013
Home
Benefit Shock
Insurance Exchanges
Obama Health Plan
Obamacare
Rate Shock
So If the Maryland Health Insurance Rates Are So Cheap Why Did I Get This Postcard From Maryland Blue Cross?
So If the Maryland Health Insurance Rates Are So Cheap Why Did I Get This Postcard From Maryland Blue Cross?
Tags
# Benefit Shock
# Insurance Exchanges
# Obama Health Plan
# Obamacare
# Rate Shock
About chris moris
Rate Shock
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Post Top Ad
Author Details
Templatesyard is a blogger resources site is a provider of high quality blogger template with premium looking layout and robust design. The main mission of templatesyard is to provide the best quality blogger templates which are professionally designed and perfectlly seo optimized to deliver best result for your blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment